Just for a heads up, we have 22 days left until the baby's due date, not that I'm counting . . . the hours. I am definetly ready to have this baby. Ryan is getting more anxious than I am. Every time I call him at work he answers with, "do we need to go to the hospital?" And every morning he wakes me up with, "are we having the baby today?" He's a little excited. I just really want to start sleeping on my stomach again. Our next doctor visit is next Friday, but hopefully we won't make it that far.
I just got pictures back from JC Penney of the cutest kids in the world and wanted to share them with you all.
We are going to be in so much trouble when this girl turns 16
Don't you just want to squeeze him?








1 comments:
So cute I love these pictures, I can't wait to see the new arrival...
Post a Comment