We are a HAPPY family!!!!

We are a HAPPY family!!!!

12.04.2010

anybody need a coffee table????

We don't need this anymore and we are thinking of just taking it to the DI. Does anybody need it? Please leave me a comment if you are interested in it. It has been beaten up by 4 kids but is still in good condition. There is glass on the top, but it is pretty durable, the kids sit on it all the time. The only stipulation??? We need it to be gone soon! and you need to provide your own mode of transporting it. This could be yours if the price is right!!! There really is no price, you can just have it.....if we like you :)

2 comments:

Laura said...

I think it could look really gorgeous primed and painted black! Wish I was closer, I would take it and revamp it. Good luck with the give away.

Kaylene said...

We could totally use it! Let me know what to do.