we have a tradition of getting the kids a gift on the morning of their first day.
charlie woke up to underwater flying machines
and ali got a new t-shirt
my big 2nd grader with mrs. bogdanoff
4th grade for this stylish queen with mrs. roberts
the little kids wanted to do numbers too so we decided to have them show us their age instead of grade
crazy girl
off to school we go
ali is in class with her friend sytara this year
charlie is waiting to go into his class
this morning they all piled into my room the same time my alarm was going off and then all of a sudden we had a room full of dancers so excited to go to school today. it is going to be a great year, i can tell.











1 comments:
She cracks me up so I put this picture on display life size in my bedroom in one of my large digital picture displays. The picture is so clear and sharp and so much detail she appears to be directly in front of me and looks as though I can kiss her if I want, which is really cool. I really get into her good looks so when I walk up to admire her I always lean close and kiss her. The display is warm and silky smooth so it seems like she comes to life and I am really getting to kiss her so I take my time because I really do love that a lot. She is like having my own private little girl.
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEgQhg54P_810q3INuwxsEY5HvEQTWMiUbX84u6R6sMN93uSOMyGM23_J00y0nhyphenhyphenmYCzxLGVfn5WD2lgWQfS9rZllAp5E6ueBN-FkNR6UxLwe1G3fH5n77lKiSsDVKZCV7aPKz8HaJHzM4A/s0/DSC_1014.JPG
Post a Comment