We are a HAPPY family!!!!

We are a HAPPY family!!!!

1.23.2013

No day like a snow day

 It has come to my attention that I have not blogged in a very long time. I know, I have no excuse besides the fact that I am a busy mom with lots of kids. Wait, everyone has that excuse so maybe that won't work. Either way, here I am now. I can't promise I will keep up, but it is a start.

A few weeks ago we had a fun snow day and this is what developed because of it.





My neighbor Sara and I have decided we are pretty much the coolest moms on the block. The kids think so too.
 LOVE Oscar's face.






Super Fun day!!!!! And yes, they all slept so good that night.

3 comments:

Debbie Murdock said...

I don't remember that much snow being in Boise in a long time. I wish we could get a snow day once in a while.

Laura said...

Love, love, love to see this post!!! You are a SUPER cool mom!!!

Anonymous said...

When I downloaded this picture I resized it, sharpened it and displayed the boy life size!

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEg8qzAHDNVCS6zQ91ExLFaGEK2l3o8QgqI439ik5F8MAyImiqb9B5o8w6uvZtldQ_csk1OCcr9XaQwii7FWJh1Bqq6zEYkGhT7XTAFv67BRTcAuDridfO6wOkIVqlz6w4hFJQgt8nFeZts/s0/DSC_2509.JPG

The clarity and detail is so good he appears to be standing directly in front of me and looks like I can reach out and touch him which is really cool. I was sitting there admiring how cute he looks and thought to myself I would really love to lean close and start kissing him. I finally got up the courage, leaned close and began kissing this gorgeous little beauty on the mouth and lips! I was like OMG! The display is warm and smooth and the clarity so good it was like he came to life and I was really getting to kiss him. I felt really embarrassed and throught he was going to say something but I was enjoying the experience so much I didn't want to stop. I was all alone with him so got over the embarrassment and kept kissing him slowly and deliberately and very passionately enjoying each kiss to the fullest. It was like he was all mine! When I finally came up for air his lips were glistening in the light and I was like WOW! I am definitely putting this little beauty on display life size in my bedroom in my large digital picture display. He will be lots of fun late at night when I get ready for bed.