We are a HAPPY family!!!!

We are a HAPPY family!!!!

2.19.2010

writings on the wall...well, the refridgerator

This is what I found the other day on the fridge. Ali is so cute & loving.
someone put this subliminal message within all of our letters during the boys' birthday party last month. Can you find it?
When I showed Ali what it said then I found this message. Love that girl!

4 comments:

Laura said...

glad you guys have fun with those letters, mostly I find mine all over the halls and under the stove and fridge. and Elliot still doesn't know her A,B,C's. Doesn't just owning them, make her learn her letters?

Michelle said...

Ali is THE GIRL!

Retired and Happy said...

I love the little writing on the Fridge. They are all cute. Isn't having children fun. But you do have some of the cutest in town.

Lindsey said...

That's not what the letters said when I was there!