We are a HAPPY family!!!!

We are a HAPPY family!!!!

2.02.2010

crazy kids all around me

Here are the crazy kids lately.......

Here is Oscar, Charlie and his friend Gavin. They played like this for almost 2 hours. They were running around "saving the day" and sweating bullets.

All the kids playing Oscar's favorite; ring around the rosie.
We recently found a costume and Oscar puts it on several times a day
but he is a loving dragon
here is Charlie with his friend, Drew. They play so good together. It is crazy to think that Charlie is a year and a half older than Drew.
here is a picture I took of Drew, Ali, Reese (Drew's sister), and Charlie when I used to babysit them. That was almost 2 years ago.
See how much he loves his sister....poor girl
she finally let me do her hair today. she has bee doing pretty good for a girl with a double ear infection.
And here he is.......... the craziest of them all, and he knows it!!!!!!
but what a cute little face.

3 comments:

Retired and Happy said...

What cute pictures. Thank you so much for sharing them. I love to see what the kids do in a normal day.

Lindsey said...

It's weird seeing Ali without glasses. I'm so used to them and they look so cute on her face. Cute pictures.

Emily and Reese said...

Your kids are all so cute! I love the costumes they dress up in! That's why we have kids right? To keep us entertained? Life would be way to boring and quiet without them!