A few days ago our computer monitor decided to take a break.......for good. It is very hard to use your computer when you can't see anything. My friend Abby Stubbs is letting us use a spare one that they had. (Thank you, thank you, thank you Abby!)
I have lots of blogging to catch up on, but that will have to be for another day......I'm tired! Livy decided to throw up today in the living room on the carpet and down the heater vent. She is the official winner of the nastiest clean up so far and I've cleaned A LOT of barf! We just had one of those rough and tiring days today and I am ready for bed.
I did want to leave you with some pictures that I had taken last month but never posted. We were picking tomatoes and Livy decided she would help. Can you guess which tomato she helped pick????
What a silly little girl!
She's lucky she is so darn cute or today would have been a lot harder. When I was cleaning up the barf I looked over at her and asked if she could please not do that anymore. She looked at me with her adorable blue eyes and said, "sorry". What a sweet little gross girl.







3 comments:
This is one of those things that your mother never full forwarns you about being a mom. The poo, the throw-up, and the nasty drool that they leave everywhere. :P I hope you are feeing okay. It doesn't make it easier to do anything when you are preggo. You tomatoes look great.
I am right there with ya chickie!!!! Good luck with everything...I totally feel for ya!
Yuck! So sorry! That is definitely one of my least favorite things about being a mom. Hope she is feeling better.
Post a Comment