We had a little bit of trouble this morning.
poor Livy!!!!!
(no Zhu Zhu pets were harmed in the taking out of Livy's hair. Although, I think Livy had a headache for a while.)
ryan - tiffany - ali - charlie - oscar - livy - maggie
Posted by The Crazy Heads at 11:35 AM
4 comments:
Oh man! I remember my hair getting stuck in a LOT of things...and things getting stuck in it! :)
Is it mean that I'm laughing hysterically right now? Poor Livy!
I'm just glad it was a zhu zhu pet and not a real hamster. Man that would be traumatizing!
holy crap that is funny! Remember that sticker that is stuck to the zhu zhu pet that says specifically keep away from hair?? hehe I guess livy can't read can she?! Just glad you didn't have to cut it out! poor little miss.
Post a Comment