We are a HAPPY family!!!!

We are a HAPPY family!!!!

11.03.2010

Our October in a nutshell

Oscar and Livy were thinking about dressing up as mommy and daddy for Halloween.
We invited great grandma johnson to come hang out with us while we carved our pumpkins. It was super fun!
Oscar and Livy wanted to paint their pumpkins. They LOVE painting lately!
This was Charlie after I made him touch the guts, he didn't love it.
Livy really got into it.
And our finished pumpkins. Ali designed her own on the left and Charlie did a "Mike Wazowski" pumpkin from Monters Inc. They turned out great!
Everyone with their pumpkin
Ali is becoming a little "poser" when I get the camera out.
Oscar was very proud of his pumpkin
Little Livy just wanted to be done with it
Charlie was flashing one of those "I'm smiling so you will hurry up and leave me alone" smiles!
What a good lookin' group of pumpkins
Oscar is "Blue's Clues". He was a cute puppy.
Livy was an adorable little witch. She had a hat that she refused to wear.
Ali was a beautiful southern belle
and Charlie was an awesome transformer, Bumblebee to be exact. He looked way cool!
We had a very quiet and easy going Halloween this year, hope yours was great!

3 comments:

Debbie Murdock said...

I love Charlie's pumpkin!!!

Laura said...

I love it! The kids all look great in their costumes. Elliot opted to paint her pumpkin as well. Maybe she'll be able to carve next year.

Undaunted said...

Ours was pretty low key too. We went trunker-treating and the kids came up with their own costumes, which was very nice for me. How are you feeling? Good, I hope. Happy Thanksgiving!