We were given homework from Ali's teacher to write something about our child and the reasons why we love them. Late last night I decided to write this for her and I made her a scrapbook page of pictures of her.
Allison Love
I Y your beautiful blue eyes
I Y your big smile.
I Y the way you do your hair
Because it's just your style.
I Y the things you say
I Y the things you do.
I Y the way you are
Because you are so true.
I Y the way you swim
I Y the way you run.
I Y the way you dance
I Y that you're so much fun.
I Y that you're so happy
I Y that you're so smart.
I Y that you're so helpful
Because you have such a big heart.
I Y that you're so loving
I Y that you will share.
I Y that you're so playful
I Y that you really care.
I Y your hugs & kisses
It's as simple as can be.
I Y you because you're YOU
And I Y that you Y ME!








4 comments:
Oh that is sooooo sweet. What a sweet moment for you guys. Thanks for sharing.
That teacher had no idea what he/she was asking when they gave you a homework assignment. Great Job, I'd give you an "A"
That is SO cute!! What a sweet girl she is and what a good helper for you around the house!! :) you are an awesome mom tiffany! :)
Cute poem, I wish I had thought to be that creative. They are getting so big, aren't they. Cute pictures!
Post a Comment