We are a HAPPY family!!!!

We are a HAPPY family!!!!

2.19.2009

It's Official!

Livy can smile!

Oscar can walk/run!

Charlie can read!!! (I didn't have a picture of him reading)
Ali is growing up! She no longer takes baths, just showers. And look what we have to do to dry her hair in a decent amount of time. Wow, my little girl is growin' up!

9 comments:

Beth said...

Oh my goodness! She is so adorable!!! And Oscar looks like such a big boy now! I just noticed your new family picture and it's a really nice one!

Jen Gillespie said...

Oh how cute. Livy's smile is ADORABLE!!! love all the news updates. I bet you never have a second of free time do ya? Keep it up!

Laura said...

Cute! I hate that I am missing all the "growing up" I love Livy and hate that I don't get to hold her. Oscar is a little man, Charlie is too smart, and Ali is such a fun Cousin for my kids. Kiss them all for me!

Langston Family said...

Where has the time gone? One minute we are graduating from high school and the next our children are marrying each other! Okay not that fast but it's knocking on the door. Sounds like a zoo at your house. I can't wait! Love you!!

Wendy said...

Livy is so cute! And your kids are growing up fast. Charlie can read?? What smart guy.

Undaunted said...

Livy has the same smile as Oscar and I hear ya on our little girls growing up. Hannah is so young lady these days. Love ya

Trevor, Brianna, Alivia, Tayvree, and Avynlee Hansen said...

what a cute family!!! love this post!!! your kids are so cute!!! hey i made my blog private you should email me your email addy so i can add you to my list!! kiwimegablaster@yahoo.com take care!!!! :)

Van Wyk Family said...

So many firsts! How exciting!

Debbie Murdock said...

Man we're behind (in the reading department) but can't say that we haven't been trying. All of your children are growing up so fast!!! Loved the pics of Livy