We are a HAPPY family!!!!

We are a HAPPY family!!!!

2.23.2009

Help us name our STAR!!!!

Not this one, she's already got a name. Ryan's friend, Nancy, at his work gave Olivia this beautiful little pink bear. It's not just any ordinary bear! It's a shining stars bear. You get your own star! We get to go to their website and actually name a star through the International Star Registry. How cool is that?!?! But now I am faced with the decision of what to name Livy's star. There is always the obvious.....Olivia, but I wanted to think of something cool. It's not everyday you get to name a burning ball of gas. Can you give me your ideas?

This is how excited Livy got when we told her that she gets to name her own star!
It has this cute star on the bottom of it's foot.

Thank you Nancy, this is such a great gift! We love it!
 

10 comments:

Tracy Nield said...

I think you should name your star Tracy :)

Jen Gillespie said...

Oh wow. I have no idea. What a cool gift. Tiff I think Livy looks so much like you, especially in the top picture. what a cutie!

The Haucks said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Debbie Murdock said...

We got one of those too for Macey but I think Matt threw away the instructions...typical!

The Shaffers said...

I think you should name it Tobers or Sanders! Seriously though!

The Shaffers said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Shaffers said...

You should name it after Dad. :)

The Haucks said...

(Just a suggestion)
Olivia - in latin means Olive Tree which symbolizes peace, dignity, and beauty.

So this is a cool word that when translated can also symbolize Olivia :) ATARAXIS = heartease, serenity, repose, and peace...

Lindsey said...

Naming it after your Dad is kind of cool, or name it something that makes you think of Olivia like precious(or something more creative).

Zan said...

TIFF!! So happy you found me. Please add me to your list as I am going to add yours to mine! HA! Ok, so onto the Star name:

Livy Sparkle Head
Livy Fart
Livy Fart Head

Oh...this could get really fun. But maybe a few serious ones, eh.

Livy Dust
Papa Shaffer

That's a really cool gift. Love Ya!