We are a HAPPY family!!!!

We are a HAPPY family!!!!

3.16.2010

and so it starts!

Here we go again!
we have a new addition this year. It will sit outside and we will hope the babies don't demolish all the plants.
the kids had fun helping with the seeds.



Does anyone else thinks it's crazy that we did this at 10:00 in the morning.....
and this 6 hours later?
it was a fun saturday.
all dressed up for church
happy family
the handsome boys!
the pretty girls! (do you like Ali's new hole in her mouth?)
and Livy in a box!
that's what we have been up to.

Funny side note: Oscar calls almonds boats. He tells me he loves boats and asks to eat them all the time, too funny!

7 comments:

Debbie Murdock said...

I've been debating whether to start from seed or just get starts. Still trying to convince Matt to put in a strawberry patch for me. LOVE the family pic.

AJ said...

I wish I felt like starting our garden. Maybe in the next couple weeks we can find some time.

Tracy Nield said...

Adorable! Your kids look so cute all dressed for church. I remember the dress Livy is wearing. Cute!
Good luck on your garden. I am less than excited to plant mine this year. See you soon. Love you

Rebecca McNair said...

How fun! We can't wait to do our garden this year! How does your hair grow so fast! Way cute!

Langston Family said...

Hey, when are we going to get together amd let the kids play?! Your kids are really cute!!

Lindsey said...

Interesting idea with the plastic container. You'll have to tell me if that works out well. One day I will start from seed. I am so lazy, I always wait too long!

Retired and Happy said...

I love the family picture it is a good one. What a beautiful family. We are so lucky to have all of you!