We are a HAPPY family!!!!

We are a HAPPY family!!!!

3.09.2010

Tang Soo Do

Charlie is doing really great in his Tang Soo Do class. I was "THAT" mom with the camera today. But I just had to get these pictures to show everybody how cute he is. I love his tongue hanging out in the first one.
He loves running and kicking the bag, that's his favorite part.

he's ready to kick some butt!

I did a short video of what they do.

3 comments:

Undaunted said...

He is just too cute. :)

Debbie Murdock said...

He looks so dang cute in his uniform!

Rebecca McNair said...

So cute! It is so fun when your kids are old enough to be in fun activites, Layne gets to play t-ball this spring, I am so excited to watch him play, don't worry I will be the mom with the camera too!