We went to the zoo on Wednesday and had so much fun. We went with two of my friends (and their kids) from my childhood. Kate, Emily and I have known each other since we were in kindergarten. Emily invited one of her friends and his little guy. We had a big group with all 10 of us. We had two wagons also. they were empty almost the entire time. Figures!
The giraffe's were in rare form. Meaning.....
they were attacking each other. They would hit each other over and over again with their necks. They also looked like they were having territorial issues and neither of them would budge.
Here is my friend Kate taking over my job for a while. Thanks Kate! My kids love Kate.
Triston & Charlie
and apparently the zoo grows geese now
Livy got to try out the giraffe slide. She still might be too little for it. Her face told me it was scary. (not in the picture, it was the 'on the way down' face that she made.)
The tigers were just hanging out right up against the glass.
Livy fell in love with the Meerkats
Have to go down this slide
Big kids are such great helpers. This is Kate's son, Triston helping Emily's son, Aaron. And yes, Kate is holding my child again. Sometimes they prefer her over me.
So cute!
then we had lunch
And yes, Kate takes care of my kids as much I as I do.
What a fun day at the zoo!!!!
Thanks girls we should do it again soon.







3 comments:
the zoo has giraffes now? How cool is that! We will definitely be making a trip there this summer.
I am going to try the annual membership this year and see if we get our money's worth out of it. Its pretty cheap, you should look into it, I think only $65 for the whole year!!!
We are going to attempt the eggstravaganza today, kinda scared of the crowd, but should be fun still!
Looking at your post made me excited to go again! :)
How fun! I haven't seen Kate forever. Does she have a blog or is she on facebook? I would love to reconnect with her.
Post a Comment