This is where I will be starting next week. You know, just in case you needed something.
Ryan and I are so lucky. We are going on a cruise with all my siblings and their spouses and my mom. The kids will all be with Grandma Head and Aunt Erin. We get to go to Texas first to watch my brother, Toby graduate from Parker Chiropractic School. Then it's off to the Carnival Cruise lines to have a week-long date with my handsome husband.
Wanna know the best part???? My mom is paying for it!!! What a lucky little girl I am. Thanks mom, you're the best!
We leave on Friday, let the festivities begin!!!!!!








7 comments:
Have fun! I have been wondering when you guys went. Tell Toby congrats and when he gets back I am sure I will be a regular for him. :) I pretty much love chiropractors!
Have SO , SO , SO much fun!!
And tell Toby congratulations!
Ive always wanted to go on a cruise but Jared thinks itll crash. You guys will have a capital B-L-A-S-T! And no children, we all love our children but its not like youre shipping them off to boarding school to get a "vaca".
Your mom is the BEST! Tell her Hi and great job to Toby too.
Ha ha, my "word verification" is: sherbit
Enjoy eating some "sherbit" on the oceanliner.
Have fun you brat!!! You guys need a break from parenthood that's for sure! Soak up that sun and enjoy yourselves! :)
Take me with you...
Soooo...is it too late to forge a document stating that I'm your biological sister??? Have so much fun and so exciting about Toby graduating!
Way too much fun!Can't wait to hear about it!
Post a Comment