We are a HAPPY family!!!!

We are a HAPPY family!!!!

4.26.2010

We're back!

We had such an awesome week!!!!

There is no way I am going through all 350 pictures I took. Here are a few quick highlights. I want to post more later, but I have to get pictures from the rest of the family.

Here is a picture of our ship, the Carnival Conquest!
I had a very happy birthday while on board. Our cruise director does his own morning show that they show on the big outdoor screen as well as in each cabin everyday. Ryan wrote him a lovely letter about me and he read it for my birthday. They also decorated my room with towel swans and a letter from the cruise director. AND I got to be in Mexico with all of my family for my special day. It was a great way to turn 28.
we ate so much food it isn't even funny. this is Toby and Sandra at a chocolate buffet they had. Together we had 12 dessert plates. We were completely out of control at this point.
This is Ryan and I when we docked in Jamaica.
This was us just playing on a day at sea.
They had a map that gave all kinds off fun information and had a tracker of how far we had traveled already.
They would leave one of these on our beds every night. We got a different one each day. It was so fun to see which one we would get. Towards the end we were giving requests.
This is Ryan and I in the theatre room waiting for one of the shows.
We had sooooooooooo much fun. More to come about the ports we got to visit.

5 comments:

Laura said...

I'm so glad you guys had fun! Happy late birthday. You guys deserved a great trip.

Rex Family said...

You are making me want to go right now. We leave in 5 days and I can't wait. I think you went to Grand Cayman and Cozemel like we are. You will have to fill me in on what you did.

Chad, Natalie, Russell, and Autumn said...

Hey sounds like too much fun! I want to go next time.:)

Lindsey said...

I'm sooo jealous! I can't wait to see more pictures.

Jen Gillespie said...

How awesome Tif. What a great vacation and a fun way to spend your b-day. We are hoping to go on a cruise for our 10 year anniversary...in 3 years. Your pics made me reinvigorated for it! Oh, and congrats on your mom. That is wonderful. How did they meet?