Charlie's prayer - July 18, 2010
"Dear Heavenly Father, thank you I have a pretty mommy. Thank you for my nice, cute daddy. Thank you for my nice sister, Ali and my cute, funny Livy. Thank you for my best brother, Oscar. Thank you for my cousins & Grandma Head. Thank you I could play Wii. Thank you for my nice mommy that let me play the Wii. In the name of Jesus Christ, Amen."
Love it. Charlie always gives such sweet and sincere prayers. I hope he never stops.
(the picture was taken last year in June 2009)







5 comments:
So sweet. :) Got to love those silly boys. Mine make me smile, even when I am ready to cry.
What a thankful little boy.
Are you serious? That is too cute. Your kids are hilarious. Love you
oh I love sincere prayers from children.....
Awww so sweet. Aren't those the times that you want to freeze them so they never grow up!
Post a Comment