There are no words for this ball of cuteness! I just can't get enough of her in this outfit.

Even a sad, crying cowgirl is adorable!


LOVE IT!!!!!!!
P.S. our little Oscar is having surgery on Thursday, he is getting his adenoids taken out. Let's see if it takes care of his "Darth Vader" breathing and his sleep apnea.







4 comments:
LOVE those pictures, sooo cute! Good luck with the surgery. That's what Megan had done, she recovered pretty quickly.
Good luck with his surgery. :) I had that one done at 29 and it was not fun, but then I am a woosy adult. ;) I know kiddo's do so much better. Love ya
She is adorable! Good Luck to Oscar on Thursday, hope everything goes well. Please let me know when it is over. Love you!
Our niece had hers out and hasn't had any problems since.
Post a Comment