I know, we are crazy! I just got back from the doctor and he gave me a due date of May 7, 2011.
Some of you may have already known this because we told our children and they just couldn't keep it to themselves. They are SOOOOO excited. They say thank you that we are going to have a new baby in every family prayer. And for all of you who thought we were done......well, you and me both. I honestly thought Livy was my last baby. I started giving away all my baby stuff because I "knew" we were done. Well, that's not exactly how Heavenly Father saw it. Both Ryan and I know that this baby was meant for our family. I know it is going to be tough and I can't say there won't be any struggling days ahead, but I know with the help of Heavenly Father and my AMAZING family I know we can do this.
Here's how I told Ryan when I found out. But first, a little background. When we found out we were pregnant with Oscar it was right around father's day. I wrote Ryan's dad a poem and had him read it out loud to the family at our father's day meal. Then when we were preggers with Livy it was close to Mother's day. I decided to do it again, especially since no one would be expecting it. I mean c'mon I had a 4 month old baby when we announced it. Ryan was feeling a bit left out because he didn't have a poem. Here it is:
"Roses are Red, Violets are Blue;
Here we go again."
Maybe not my best work, but it was 5 o'clock in the morning when I took the test so you take what you can get. We are so excited!








6 comments:
I saw the comment "I know we are crazy..." and I just started laughing. I'm excited for you guys!!! It's all good my dear...you have a beautiful family and you're an amazing mom!
You guys are animals (rabbits) but if anyone can do it you two can. Wish we could be there to welcome in the new babe to the family, but we'll be praying for you all and the next 9 months. Congratulations!
you two! but like laura said, if anyone can do it, it's most definitely you guys! congrats. i hope the pregnancy goes well!
It is great!! You are such a wonderful mom and this little one will be so blessed. Just keep going and it will all work out. :) Love you guys!
Yoiks you guys!! :)
More power to ya, may you have the energy and patience to continue to be the amazing parents you have always been!!!
Woo Hoo, more fun to go around!
(just glad its you and not me! hehe)
So excited that you are joining the "FIVE CLUB"! It's SO awesome!! You'll love it and you'll do a great job while you're loving it!!!
Post a Comment