Yep, Ali shared her sickness with the family. Well, I guess not everyone technically. I woke up to 2 little kids coughing and a head cold. Thankfully, it hasn't hit Ryan and he came home to take care of us today. Thank you honey!!!!! Let's hope this thing doesn't have too many rounds to it.
Minnow
5 months ago







3 comments:
I didnt read that you got sick too. And its more horrible to get sick when youre pregnant because of the limited meds you can take. Good thing for good husbands (and good husbands good jobs to let them go home).
I think I voted for Ruby. I had a Ruby in our Primary and fell in love with her.
Yuck yuck yuck.....and sad sad sad! Nothing worse than sick kids, oh wait....being sick and prego on top of it all!!
So sorry for the sickies, I will pray for you :) I would say "let me come help you" but I think you know me better than that! haha
sending my love through the fantastic computer though!
What a good Mom you are! Your kids are sharing. Sorry your sick. Hang in there, and make Ryan do everything!!! (Not that he wouldn't anyway, he's such a great guy! He must of had a wonderful sister that taught him how to treat women)
Post a Comment