We are a HAPPY family!!!!

We are a HAPPY family!!!!

2.21.2011

we are still alive

We are all finally starting to feel better now. I realized that I haven't really blogged about much in February yet. Here is a quick review of our "love month" so far.

We started swim lessons again. Ali is less than excited because she is getting high enough in the levels that her class is located in the lap pool which to her is "freezing". They are learning a lot about technique and pretty much just swim laps and practice. Poor Ali, the days of playing "motor boat" and chasing plastic rings are over.
This is the only picture I got of my Charlie. Everytime he sees the camera he ducks under water. He is taking swim lessons with his friend, Triston. They are the only 2 in the class. It has been nice for them to have so much attention from the teacher, even if he does look 14.
Oscar even got to start taking swimming lessons finally. He is doing pretty good. He gets put out of the pool every once in a while when he chooses not to listen. When that happens he screams my name and yells, "Mom, I don't like swim lessons!!!!" He is VERY comfortable in the water, a little too comfortable sometimes and he will just jump in wherever. We still have 1 more week of lessons.
miss Liv is getting an attitude! and she still has crazy eyes (as you can see a little bit in this photo).
but she is still a very helpful little girl. Ali & Charlie's chore is to empty the dishwasher before school. They have learned that they can get the babies to do the silverware for them.
the kids have been having a lot of down time since we have all not being feeling well. this is what our house looked like for about a week.
and this.
Oscar has been potty training. We don't put his pants on so he remembers that he is not in a diaper. He chose to add the boots to his outfit for the day.
what a cute little bummers he has. (you will notice the construction going on in the garage. for anyone who doesn't know, we are remodeling part of our house. we are turning the bonus room into a bedroom for the boys. we started in january and we are almost done. I have been taking pictures throughout but didn't want to post until it was completely done. I will hopefully be able to show you the finished project in a couple of weeks.)
Meanwhile, Charlie has been "camping" out in the living room because his room in under construction. He has been loving it and was upset when I told him he could sleep in his room again.
we had a fun valentines
Oscar & Liv have been having fun making "birthday cakes" out of trio blocks. I believe we sang happy birthday about 3 dozen times within a half hour
Both Oscar and Livy have been potty training so this is what they look like for most of the day....pants-less.
Oscar & Liv were playing in the bathtub. Oscar was pretending to be asleep, Livy couldn't hold it together long enough for the photo so I caught her smiling.
I am getting bigger and bigger everyday while my hot husband is shrinking. He has been doing so great and looks AMAZING!!!!!! We are thinking that by the time I get to the end of this pregnancy we might be the same weight. We are currently only 30 pounds away from each other. It could happen! He keeps losing about 2-4 pounds a week and I seem to be gaining about 1 pound a week.

2 comments:

valerie said...

yay for swim lessons! I should do those in the winter so they are READY for summer :) I am a big fan of lessons, my mackenzie is a little fearless fish now thanks to them!
love that sassy pic of livy.....how cute is she??
I am STILL amazed at your energy and strength to keep truckin along, and you are almost ready to add another!!! YOIKS! :) have I told you before that I think you are a super hero?
love you tiff.

Unknown said...

Man oh man, I'm sorry you guys have been so sick, but I'm glad you're feeling better! :)

Oscar's swim lesson fits are adorable - I'm sure they're not *fun* to deal with, but we totally know how the "I HATE THIS!" thing goes when there's an ounce of correction, LOL! ;)

Good luck with the potty training, too - how cool! :