We are a HAPPY family!!!!

We are a HAPPY family!!!!

2.15.2008

ARRRRR Mattie

Ali & Charlie went to a Pirates & Princess Party at the library this week. Charlie made a really great pirate, but he refused to say Arrrrr. And little miss Ali was born a princess. The library was so packed that night we could barely move around, but the kids had a great time.
What a handsome pirate

Ta Da


The kids had no idea why I was making them do this picture. They are good kids, they will humor me every once in a while.

Ali loves to lay right next to Oscar. She is such a good big sister to him


Oscar is getting so big. Some of his preemie clothes are even getting tight on him and we might be able to use size 1 diapers pretty soon instead of preemie ones.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just darling. It's always good to have kids who let mom or dad take tons of pictures of them!

Waters said...

pirates & pricess party. so much fun!!!!!
Tiff, I tagged you, he he. check out my blogg for what kind of tag. :)

Anonymous said...

Ali looks so much like you! I love the staged picture. Yeah for Oscar putting on the some weight, I'm glad to ee he's doing better.

Langston Family said...

Hey you! First, I have to ask if you dislike my husband? I noticed that I am an only lonely on your friendly blogger post. What is up with that? J/K I love you tons and your kids are very cute!
p.s. Jarron says that he still loves you too!

valerie said...

Its so good to see all your cute kids! Oscar is so precious, that picture of his hands all folded....so cute! um can I use the word SO a little more......?