We are a HAPPY family!!!!

We are a HAPPY family!!!!

2.21.2008

Wait A Minute Mr. Postman

We were getting anxious to know how much weight Oscar was gaining, but we didn't have a precise enough scale. This was my solution. The lady at the post office walked out right as we were laying him on the scale. She started laughing so hard.
And in case you are wondering, if we wanted to send Oscar, by mail, to visit my brother in Texas we could do it in as little as $2.13, but that takes 5 days and seems really cruel. So I think I would overnight him which is only $19.50. (Inside joke at out house: whenever the kids are being sassy we tell them that we are going to send them to Texas.) Oh and Oscar's weight is up to 7 lbs. 5 oz. He is getting too big for his preemie clothes and we are now into the newborn size. He is still too little for 0-3 months though.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

COULD YOU KEEP IT DOWN???

Evidentally Ali & Ryan's reading voice is a little too loud for Oscar. He kept his finger in his ear for the entire duration of the book reading.

Brother Love

Charlie is ALWAYS in Oscar's face whether he likes it or not. He loves his brother so much.

6 comments:

Laura said...

I love oscar on the scale! oh and thank you for the info on shipping my nephew. You'll have to check rates for Utah so we can see him a lot when we move

Waters said...

Such special pictures,(I love the ear in the finger), and the ones with Charlie with Oscar is so sweet.

Heather said...

They are so cute. I bet he can't wait until he is older so the two can play sports together!

Anonymous said...

What a great big brother! Soon it will be Oscar who won't leave Charlie alone.

valerie said...

oh, those pictures are too adorable. You are really good at getting just the perfect poses.

Debbie Murdock said...

Soooo adorable! Too funny about the post office. I can see you guys doing that.