We are a HAPPY family!!!!

We are a HAPPY family!!!!

2.21.2008

Tag - I'm it!

Hillary Waters tagged me so here goes:
Regarding me and my husband:
How long did you date? Ryan & I had know each other for over 10 years, but in terms of dating we really only dated for a month and we were enganged for 5 months.
How old is he? 25 (May 15)
How old are you? 25 (April 23)
Who eats more sweets? That is a toss-up. Ultimately I probably could eat more sweets, he prefers real food to indulge in.
Who said I love you first? Ryan did, we were sitting on his parent's couch
Who is taller? Ryan, by a few inches
Who can sing better? Definetly Ryan, no contest. In fact, he has written a couple of songs that he sings along with his guitar.
Who is smarter? By far the award goes to Ryan. He loves school and would go for the rest of his life if he could.
Who does the laundry? I do all the laundry, but he would do it in a heartbeat if I asked him to.
Who does the dishes? We both do. We have a rule, whoever makes dinner the other one has to do the dishes. Oh, and Ali & Charlie help too, it is part of their chores.
Guilty pleasures? Ryan and I are both addicted to these brownies they sell at the Fred Meyer bakery. They are covered with brownie, fudge, and caramel. They truly are the best thing in the world.
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Ryan does, that is the side closest to the door and if anybody tries to come into our house they will get Ryan first. He is there to defend me and protect me.
Who mows the lawn? Ryan, he won't even allow me to do it. I did it one time when he was at work and I got yelled at because "that's his job".
Who cooks dinner? During the week I do, but Rayn usually cooks on the weekends. He loves to cook and is so good at it.
Who is more stubborn? Me, Ryan will give in to me most of the time.
Who kissed who first? Both
Who asked who out first? I don't think either one of us asked each other out, we kinda just started dating.
Who proposed? Ryan, of course. He put on a concert for me. He sent me an invitation first. He sang me 2 songs and read me a poem that he wrote for me. He had a table all set up with chocolate covered strawberries, sparkeling cider, roses with rose petals spread out all over the table. It was so wonderful and romantic.
Who has more siblings? I do. I have 5 and he has 3.
Who wears the pants? We take turns
What is your favorite thing about him? That he would do anything in the world for me. When I had my very first craving for a scotch and soda when I was pregnant he literally ran out the door to Sonic. They were closed (it was 11:30 at night) He went to the store and bought the ingrediants and made me one. He is the best. I am so lucky to have him.

OKAY - - - Laura Peterson, Salena Langston, and Valerie Thacker --- You are it!!! Now you have to make a new post on your blog with these questions.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Love the post! It's so neat to get to know you guys better - you're both such wonderful, WONDERFUL people!!! :-) What a happy family :-). Glad to see that Oscar's doing even better, too! That finger-in-the-ear picture is just too cute!!!

The Super Nerd said...

Tiff, you flatter me way too much in this but...don't stop. I love hearing how you feel. I love you!

Heather said...

Well, he sounds like a keeper Tiffany! My husband better run out the door the second I start having cravings....otherwise I am sending him to your husband for some pregnant wife 101.

Waters said...

Fred Meyer brownies anyone? I hardly EVER go to Freddies but when I do Ill be sure to keep them on my top priority list - yum. Heather's comment about Ryan teaching her husband about pregnant wife 101 was funny. When I was pregnant with Val Jared got out easy, if I craved something all I had to do was eat something salty around the house - if theres not salty crackers, heck just grab the salt'n pepper shaker and go at it. ha ha ha (the last part was a joke) :)

Waters said...

I left a comment on Heather's soon after you did, about vommiting. You left out Cheerios, dinner mints & Strawberries. I remember I ate a TON of the mints at TCBY and that night I got sick and puked them out - SICK! I still dont really like them. The cheerios is just one big mass of mushy cheerio, need I say more. the Strawberries, my sister had Choco covrd strbrs for her wedding, and I ATE THEM LIKE I WAS A MONSTER, got sich, puked. Those were not fun moments.
Yogurt? That sick. popcorn would sure be grose too.