We are a HAPPY family!!!!

We are a HAPPY family!!!!

2.08.2008

Cutest Kids!

Oscar is officially 2 weeks old. He is doing much better now. Our last doctor visit showed that he is almost up to his birth weight (5 lbs. 14 oz). Ali & Charlie are doing so well with him. They are being very patient while we are taking care of him and they both always want to hold him and feed him. Charlie asks me where "his Oscar" is about every 10 minutes. They also call him their Bubby. As you can see from the picture, they love him very much.
My favorite little people in the whole world.

Mommy & Oscar

Oscar's first bath. He was not very happy at first, but he finally calmed down. He had his first shower the next day. He liked that much better. He fell asleep in his daddy's arms.


Charlie loves to feed his baby brother

9 comments:

Laura said...

Your family is so cute! I never could shower with my children so slippery! Love you guys.

Anonymous said...

So glad to see that Oscar is doing better. What great helpers you have too! Tatem loves seeing Ali's pictures on here she'll go to the computer and say "can I see Ali my friend?"

Heather said...

Hey Tiffany! It's Heather Stewart. What a darling family you have. Little Oscar is a sweetie & I am happy to hear he is gaining weight and getting better. Check out my blog larsonlovebirds.blogspot.com
I'll add your link to my page- I am so happy to find more blogging friends!

Waters said...

Are you kidding me? When the heck did you get this up and running? You are amaizing Tiff! I FREAKING LOVE YOU! Oscar is so handsom, seriously. I could just hug him and love him all day long. Im so happy you found me!!!!!! THANK YOU.

Unknown said...

Hi Tiffany & Fam!!! This is Krista Norton - found your blog through Heather's (we're related - how cool is that?!?!). Congrats on such a wonderful family and sweet baby Oscar! What a cutie!!! Our family blog is at http://kickinbackatkannies.blogspot.com - I'll have to send you an invite before you'll be able to see it, but I don't know your email addy, so if you'd like, please email me at krista.norton [at] gmail dot com...it's so good to be able to catch up on wonderful family updates!!! :-) Congratulations again & have a WONDERFUL evening/day/week/etc.! :-)

CortEmPeterson said...

I can't believe how big your kids are getting. Congratulations on your new baby he is adorable!!

Heather said...

Hey Tiffany-
I made the Valentine's Day collage using adobe photoshop. My husband taught me how to do it. I don't know if I could explain it if I was not in person- try typing in "photo collage tutorial" in your serch box. That is what I did before my husband showed me.

Heather said...

Oh my gosh I see that you know Krista Norton! How weird. Her father-in-law is my mom's husband! WOW. How do you know her?

The Crabtree Chronicles said...

Hey Tiff! It's Brittney. Great to hear from you. What is your e-mail? Let me know and I'll get a hold of you the next time we come to Boise. I would love to catch up and see how you are doing. crabtree_brittney@hotmail.com