We are a HAPPY family!!!!

We are a HAPPY family!!!!

3.18.2008

Happy Easter!

Yesterday we had a Family Home Evening event full of egg hiding, gathering and dying. It was so fun. But first we talked about the true meaning of Easter (hopefully it soaked in this year).

Crazy Face!


Charlie was given a bite of a real egg and a chocolate one. Guess which one he wanted to spit out.





Mommy & Charlie gettin their dip on


Daddy & Ali havin fun

7 comments:

Heather said...

Looks fun! I love coloring Easter eggs- Jon and I may just have to do that. :0) Although, I am with Charlie- I like the chocolate one better too!

Anonymous said...

I love the crazy face picture! Looks like you guys had fun, with not much mess. What containers did you use to put the dye in?

Waters said...

What a fun family time! I love it! and to answer TerrieBeth's question, she used empty yogurt (great value brand of course) silly. Infact Tiff when I saw them I thought, gosh thats a good idea, I better get to eating. luckly Ive got some great value in my fridge too. :) and Im cravvvvvvvving hard boiled eggs too. :) YUM YUM.
happy easter too.
Was little Oscar sleeping?

Beth said...

I just found your blog through Debbie...I didn't know you were on here! Visit me sometime.
Beth

The Crazy Heads said...

Hillary, you are absolutely correct, but what flavors????? How on earth did you know what cups they were from just the back? I will say it again.... only you , Hillary. Love ya.

The Crabtree Chronicles said...

Hey, I was looking at your links to other blogs...how do you know the Langstons? Jarron and Jared? I hung out with Jared in high school, Tori and I did. Just wondering.

Britt

The Crabtree Chronicles said...

Ok, it's late and I haven't slept! I mean JACOB, not JARED! I need to go to bed!

Britt