We are a HAPPY family!!!!

We are a HAPPY family!!!!

3.06.2008

Oscar

Ryan and I created this for Oscar's room. We used Mod Podge and varnish. It is hanging above his bed so he can look at us all day.






8 comments:

Waters said...

Tiffany. this is a rad idea! I really love it. You guys did a great job.

Debbie Murdock said...

What an awesome idea! Did you just use wood blocks to put the pics and lettering on? Looks great!

Anonymous said...

It looks good! I wish I was "artsy". Is that a word? Who cares I use it. Isn't it funny that he's so little but yet you have PLEANTY of pictures to use. Gotta love this "digital" stuff.

Laura said...

I LOVE it!! So cute and creative.

The Crazy Heads said...

Thanks everybody. DEBBIE - first of all; do you have a blog and/or email. Will you send it to my email address. It is tiffanycrazyhead@yahoo.com. Second; we used wood square pieces that we had cut for us at the Hobby Center in Nampa and the letters are wood so I just used wood glue to hold it all together. Thanks for everyone's comments, we are really happy at the way it turned out.

CortEmPeterson said...

Tiff I love what you guys did! I have something like that with our last name. But I like how you used all of the pictures. I can't wait until we move next month, so I will finally get to do all of that stuff in my own house.

Heather said...

very creative. very nice- you two are good.

valerie said...

Oh I am so jealous! I just might have to copy you! Once stacey see it, she is going to be jealous too! I know its bad to covet....but in this case I'm afraid its a must! And ryan wanted to help? What's that all about?