We are a HAPPY family!!!!

We are a HAPPY family!!!!

3.03.2008

Origami & Cinderella

Today Ali was watching Reading Rainbow and came out and said, "I wish I was Japanese." When I asked her why she said because then she would know how to fold paper.



This is what she was trying to fold



This is what she was capable of


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cinderella, Cinderella!


We like to keep our Cinderella busy.



Too bad we don't have a fireplace



8 comments:

Waters said...

Ali my dear you are a beautiful japanese cinderella. here's your song:
"A dream is a wish your heart makes When you're fast asleep
In dreams you will lose your heartaches Whatever you wish for, you keep Have faith in your dreams and someday Your rainbow will come smiling through No matter how your heart is grieving If you keep on believing The dream that you wish will come true ... the dreams that you wish will come true No matter how your heart is grieving If you keep on believing The dream that you wish will come true"
You just keep cleanin and your prince will come (in about 18 years) just be grateful that your mom is farrrrrrrrrrrrrr from a wicked step-mom. :)

Anonymous said...

I think her paper folding is lovely! Better then what I could do. Does she insist on wearing the Cinderella dress when she cleans or is that your rule mom? Or should we refer to you as the evil step mother??

Anonymous said...

I love that Ali attempted the origami. I can't even fold a paper airplane properly! The Cinderella dress is great, Tatem looked at the pictures and was so excited to see her friend in a princess dress.
I tagged you, take a look at my blog.

Waters said...

oooh TCBY, one of my favorite jobs. Do you remember when we put our heads under the yogurt spouts? We should have gotten a picture of that.
I dont remember the fudge on our faces but it sounds like so much fun. Then hilarious things we thought of there. I remember when I was from "England" and a "regular" man came in.....I think he just played along, at first he looked at me like I had a booooger hanging from my nose but then he caught on. :)
Hey we both kissed Travis V there. Many fun memories.

Heather said...

Yes, I know- the tampons can go....I figured I would keep them in there for other poor girls that might be in need of one. The really funny store is this: THE DAY BEFORE I found out I was pregnant I went and bought a huge box of tampons thinking, "I should start any day now." Guess those can go in storage :0)

Anonymous said...

Miss Tiffany!!! I am so glad to have found you! Congrats on the baby too eventhough I'm a few months late. We'll be joining you before too long in Oct. You're little family looks great! I can't believe that the kids are growing up so fast. We'll be checking up on you from time to time.

Sheena said...

Tiffany! I am so glad you found me! You're little family is so cute! I'm so happy that things have worked out so well for you! You totally deserve everything that's wonderful! :)

Langston Family said...

Cayton has been into paper airplanes lately (perhaps they watched the same show). He begs me to make him a plane...I finally give in and then when it doesn't fly he gets mad at me and tells me I need a new job. He loves me...I know it! Ali is such a princess...when are we going to get together for play dates?