We are a HAPPY family!!!!

We are a HAPPY family!!!!

3.31.2008

A week with family

My sister Tracy and her children (Madison, Camden and Hannah) came to Boise over Spring Break and the kids got to play.
Oscar and Hannah met for the first time, they already love each other.
- - - -

We took the kids to the park next to my parents' house. Charlie, Camden, Madison and Ali



Charlie was following his cousin Madison and got stuck on the top of this.


Camden, just "hangin" out




Ali finally got this slide thing figured out and I couldn't tear her away from it.





- - - - - -

We took all the cousins to Pump It Up, they had a really great time.

They were still smiling after they biffed it.


The whole gang

Tracy, Camden, Madison, Hannah, Hunter, Tiffany, Charlie,
Ali, Oscar and Zach
- - - - - - - - -

The sisters (me, Tracy, and Terri) always get together for a scrapbook night. As you can see we got a lot of scrapbooking done. This picture was taken at about 1:00 in the morning. Tracy asked me if she could borrow a clip for her hair. I think she looks beautiful.
Here is a picture of how pretty she really is. I had to do this so that she will talk to me again. Love you Tracy!!!

3 comments:

Heather said...

That all looks like a lot of fun. Sisters are so wonderful. I have never heard of Pump It Up, but I think I would have fun there if my big butt did not deflate one of the devices.

valerie said...

What a fun week! That picture of the two babies is so cute! I am glad they are so close in age, cause that's the best, to have a cousin that is the same age!
Love the picture of Tracey, I am sure she really loves you for that one!

Debbie Murdock said...

It brought a tear to my eye to see Cassia Park! Looks like you guys had tons of fun. How you gals stay up scrapbooking that long amazes me!