We are a HAPPY family!!!!

We are a HAPPY family!!!!

11.03.2008

Another haircut!!!!

Oscar got another haircut this weekend. I don't remember giving my other kids this many haircuts by 9 months old. I think he looks pretty handsome. We held him naked over the bathtub and just buzzed it. We rotated him like a hot dog. I wish we would have gotten pictures of us actually cutting it but it was just Ryan & I and our hands were full. Lookin good Osc!

This was is crazy long hair before we cut it


3 comments:

Waters said...

Oscar!!!!! You have a ton of hair, and it grows so fast. I know you have a looooooong way for this but your wife will love this for your children. I know I love Jared's hair, he's got tons and tons....I feel I have to cut it every week just to tame the beast (unfortunately he wont let me cut it as much as I would like) sooooo remember that when youre married, let your wife cut your hair as often as she wants.

Unknown said...

So cute! What a little man he is!!! :-) It is astounding how fast their little heads grow hair sometimes! :-)

Debbie Murdock said...

I like the rotating him like a hot dog analogy. What a handsome little stud muffin!