We are a HAPPY family!!!!

We are a HAPPY family!!!!

11.16.2008

My SUPERHERO husband


This post is dedicated to my amazing husband, Ryan. Late Thursday night I laid in bed suffering from a little bit of spoting and contractions. Not just the normal "these are annoying and uncomfortable contractions", but the "holy cow I have to practice my breathing techniques contractions." They continued for about 45 minutes when we decided to call the doc. He told me to take a warm bath and drink lots of water and if they continued then to go into the hospital. The bath helped and they slowly became less intense. We stayed up until 3:30 until we decided that we didn't need to go in and I was finally able to fall asleep. I was able to get into the doctor the next day and was put on bedrest just for the weekend.
Ryan was suppose to go on a campout for boyscouts that night. He came home from work for the whole day and did EVERYTHING for me while I rested. He has been so amazing!!!! He is doing the dishes, cleaning, cooking, and caring for the kids so I can rest. In fact, I get yelled at if he catches me out of bed. I am so lucky to have such an amazing husband. He is willing to do anything I ask him to and he does it with a smile. He has been so patient and loving to the kids, which is a lot more than I can say for myself when I take care of them lately. (Hormones, I guess.)
I just wanted to say thank you to my superhero husband who really can do everything. Right now he is at church with all 3 kids. Good luck honey, I know you can do it!!!!!! Thank you for being so wonderful and perfect, I am the luckiest pregnant wife in the world. I love you, I love you, I love you!!!!

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bedrest sucks! I hope that after the weekend you are feeling much better.

Laura Smith said...

Hey, I heard about the bedrest and want to totally help. Your amazing husband (at church today)said you have a full fridge, but I hope you'll let me do something to help - take kids????
Listen to your husband and stay down so you can keep that baby in for a few more weeks! Take care and let us all help!!

Trevor, Brianna, Alivia, Tayvree, and Avynlee Hansen said...

what a good hubbie!! good job ryan! Take care Tiff!!!

Beth said...

He is amazing! Hope everything works out well, you're in our prayers!

valerie said...

Such a blessing to have a great husband who really CAN do it all! I hope you are feeling better, and you are able to be up and about soon!
I got your message, and then stacey filled me in before I read your post.
Happy thoughts sent your way that all continues to go well and you can feel good for these last few weeks.
If we are going to be in the hospital together, you have to wait till the 4th! :)

~ kietra ~ said...

So sorry to hear that Tiff! Hang in there!! Just a bit longer!

The Haucks said...

Congrats on finding a keeper! I am glad to hear that he is so wonderful to you - you definitely deserve it!

Unknown said...

You have a wonderful Husband!!! He needs to write a book to help teach perhaps other struggling hubby's out there and give them a push. Take it easy my dear you still have a little while to go.

Laura said...

Did you have to wait for Ryan to leave to church before you could get on the computer? Or is blogging allowed on bedrest?

Undaunted said...

Bedrest is less then idlic. I was not happy to be on it when I was prego with Nik. :P I am so glad you have been blessed with such a wonderful guy. I thank heavens everyday for Marc. Good luck with the bed rest. Love ya Stacie

George and Caralee said...

You do have an amazing man! And I have to say that you are quite amazing yourself!
Hope things are better!
Allie did a great job on her talk. She is such a good reader! way to go Allie!

Waters said...

oh honey, You are so close to your due date now, thankfully. I pray that the last few weeks are smooth and painfree (or atleast mild pain) for ya.

Waters said...

oh ya, and Ryan is a ROCK STAR!!!!!