Ryan & I have been struggling with a name for our baby girl. Please let me know what you think. Our middle names are also up in the air. We are sticking with middle names like June, Jean, Marie, Ann, Grace, Kathryn, and Belle. We haven't assigned a specific middle name with each first name yet. Please help us!
I Do Now
4 days ago







18 comments:
I am partial to the middle name June. :)
It doesn't really go with my top pick from your first names, Ruby.
How about Olivia June?
Ella is one of my very favorite names, but it doesn't really fit in with our whole "b" name theme so I don't think i will ever get to use it :( I really like Ella Grace...Keep that little girl cookin!
Ok, here is the thing- I LOVE Olivia- in fact Jon and I are planning on naming our first girl Olivia (he's wanted to use that name since before we were married) so don't be mad at me if you name her Olivia and then I do the same in a couple years- or whenever I have a girl. I voted for Ruby though- I really like that name and I don't think Jon would let me use it.
I like Ella Marie or Ella Grace and I also like Olivia Marie
I voted for 3 but, would be happy to see any of those as the winner. My top 3 were Ruby (nickname could be Roo) Lucy (nickname Loosy-goosy) and Nora (because it sounds like Laura) Good Luck guys, with the last name of "Head" naming children can't be easy!
I am not voting because there are too many good names to choose. I love almost all of them. Good luck...you'll need it!
Names are so tough!! Looks like you have a good start though!
I love Nora June but you have a ton of great choices to pick from. I think I like it because it's simple and sweet and common enough that it's not weird but uncommon enough that there's not a lot of other little girls named that.
Good luck with it though. I'm sure you'll decide on the perfect name for your little girl!
you should name her Aviana I think that is beautiful!!!!
So, Kara Dudley has a fun baby naming book that you look up the names of siblings to see what would "fit" in with your other names.
I think you have a great list of names and would take it to the hospital with you. After you look at her for a little, you'll probably have a good idea of what name would be best for her.
Just keep her "in" for awhile!!!
Way cute names! One of my friends in our ward has 2 girls, named Ella and Ava, and if they have a 3rd would name her Olivia! I couldn't believe it saw your choices. Good luck in the decision making.
Cute names!!! I really like the combo of "Ava Jean" or "Ruby Grace"... but that's just my $.02, LOL - I'm sure she'll look like who she is when you meet her! :-)
I'm no help at all because we struggled with our own names. Grace is a cute name. I always think of what people would possibly call them for their nicknames. I still love the names Morgan and Madeline. Matt liked Kaiya and Kyla. We never can agree. GOOD LUCK!!!!!
Okay I'm mental I totally missed your voting thing on the side. Let me re comment!!! I love the name Nora...very cute! Nora is very classy. Not sure which middle name it would go with and again GOOD LUCK!!!
Olivia Grace or Olivia Marie are my faves! I do like Nora and Ella is up there! Love you guys!!
I love Olivia Grace or Lucy (middle name?) Whatever you choose will be beautiful! All the names are great, but those are my top two.
Hillary, Hillary, Hillary!!!!! And she wont get teased about "hillary clinton" either, Hillary clinton will be out of the picture when she's older, hopefully.
I voted for Lucy.
Post a Comment