Ali made this in her kindergarten class and named her Mollie. There will be NO crows at my house this fall. She is actually quite frightful in the dark or if you're not expecting a child-looking figure sitting on your front steps. Looks good Ali!!!
So is Mollie going to be hybernating in the atic during her "off season" or will she be keeping the garbage men company on "pick up" day.
I do love Mollie and cannot wait to see what Valerie brings home when she gets into school. But my goodness, I cant even think that far ahead, it makes me want to shed a tear thinking that Valie will be that old in a couple of years. I hope your 2nd girly is treating you well. :)
2 comments:
So is Mollie going to be hybernating in the atic during her "off season" or will she be keeping the garbage men company on "pick up" day.
I do love Mollie and cannot wait to see what Valerie brings home when she gets into school. But my goodness, I cant even think that far ahead, it makes me want to shed a tear thinking that Valie will be that old in a couple of years.
I hope your 2nd girly is treating you well. :)
Mollie is left outside right? Cause I think I would cry if I woke up and she was at the foot of my bed...
Post a Comment