We are a HAPPY family!!!!

We are a HAPPY family!!!!

3.03.2009

Who needs friendship????

FRIENDSHIP BREAD that is. I have a few of the starts for the Amish friendship bread. If anyone is interested in getting a start, let me know. You have to live here, I'm not mailing dough! If you haven't heard of it or haven't done it yet you really should. It is easy and super yummy.

8 comments:

Waters said...

count me in Tiff! I forgot all about friendship bread. I remember my sister got some when I was little and thought it was soooo cool.

Waters said...

let me know if you need me to pick it up...if you still have anymore.

AJ said...

Yummy! Whenever you are in our neighborhood just drop some starter by.

It's fun keeping tabs on you guys through the blog.

Tracy Nield said...

What! You won't mail some dough to Pocatello for your favorite sister.
I still love you.

Melissa said...

Yummm...!

Beth said...

I keep a starter in my freezer (freeze it on the last day) and then I can have bread when I'm not sick of it :) I also make double batches instead of making 4 more bags of starter, I only make one. I guess that's not very friendly of me huh?

Lindsey said...

I'm in! I love making fresh bread. CUTE family pictures, by the way. I know you already showed them too me, but they are so cute!

Debbie Murdock said...

Too funny...I got one last week and have been mushing mine! I was thinking of doing the same thing advertising starter bread over the blog lol.