This is what I woke up to this morning; a little girl with an amazing imagination and an even bigger heart. First of all, this box belongs to Ryan's parents. I borrowed a humidifier from them for my sick babies. This was the only box she could find I guess.
This is what was inside; a picture and the instructions to the humidifier.
This is my card from Ali and Charlie - they are the BEST!!!! And yes, there are 27 candles on that cake. And that is confetti on the left, not rain.
This is what Ryan brought home last night for me. Sadly, he has work and school today so I'm not going to be seeing him much. We partied last night, it was great.
Who can say no to cheese in a can????







6 comments:
that is so cute! i love cards made by my kids. they're just so genuine.
and, of course, Happy Birthday, Tiffany!
Happy B-day cutie! Looks like it was a wonderful surprise. The treats looks fantastic and the homemade cards and presents...oh, enough to melt your heart. What a cute family.
That is so sweet!!! What a great birthday celebration, already!!! :-)
So cute! Happy Birthdy Tiff!
Happy, Happy Birthday, Tiffany dear; Happy days will come to you all year. If I had one wish, then it would be...A day at the spa, an evening out with your hubby and an all expense paid cruise to the Caribbean. (When I dream, I dream BIG!!) Hope you had a wonderful birthday!
How sweet is that! Kids sure can make things so wonderful and remind us that we are doing a good job raising them! Happy Birthday!
Post a Comment