We are a HAPPY family!!!!

We are a HAPPY family!!!!

4.24.2009

RSV anyone?????

This is how we are ALL feeling right now! 

I just got back from the doctor and was told that 3 out of my 4 children have RSV. Hooray!!!! Charlie and Oscar have a leak problem, I told Ryan we should just call a plumber. They are yucky, drippy, sleepy, cranky, whiny, and stuffy for the most part. It's Livy we are really concerned about. She is having problems breathing especially at night. Looks like we are homebound for a week or two. Wish me luck, I am soooo going to need it.

7 comments:

The Crabtree Chronicles said...

I did that last year. One with RSV (ended up in the hospital), one with pneumonia, and one with bronchitis. NOT fun. Ask for help, order pizza, and rent some movies. We're praying for you. Oh, those cool mist humidifiers work pretty well for my kids.

The Haucks said...

So sorry to hear that! Take care of everyone and hopefully you all get better soon!

Debbie Murdock said...

I'm so sorry Tiff! I hope that the kids get better quickly...very scary!

Jen Gillespie said...

Oh my lands. That is scary. Good luck Sweetie. Hope you are able to get some sleep this weekend.

Laura said...

Yikes, take care of yourself, so you can be there for those kiddos. Just hold them all, what else can you do?

Trevor, Brianna, Alivia, Tayvree, and Avynlee Hansen said...

dang dang dang! yeah Tayvree has been sick off and on since feb and just had a pediatrician yesterday say that she still isn't over bronchiolitis caused by rsv or some other virus like that. she may have to have her tonsils out if this 4th round of antibiotics doesn't help.....and her adnoids out and get tubes in her ears :( we'll have to wait and see another 10 days or so. man i really really hope livy gets better fast and it doesn't end up being a 3 month long ordeal!!! she's much younger too so that is even more scary.

Unknown said...

Oh man!!! This has been a HORRID season for illness of every stripe - hope your little ones get better soon!!!