We are now ALL sick. Ryan & I both woke up with a bad cold a couple of days ago. I am at my worst today. Ali has missed 2 days of school and is going to miss a T-ball game tonight. Charlie has missed 2 days of school and a field trip. Livy and Oscar are still pretty sick. Livy is breathing better but still coughing tons and we are constantly sucking her nose out so she can breath. Oscar is still VERY leaky and gross but still so full of energy..... I can't keep up with all these sick kids.
Hopefully we are on the down-stretch and will be getting better soon!







5 comments:
Oh man Tiff I'm so sorry. Hopefully you are getting the kids to watch a lot of movies. No fun. Hope you are all better soon.
oh my goodness girl! I hope the light at the end of the tunnel is in sight! If I were in Boise I would bring you a pot of chicken noodle. Get better!
Hang in there Tiff. There is always a storm before the calm. One word...Actifed :)
Do you guys need anything? Let me know, HONESTLY. I'd be happy to help however. We had a three week bout with RSV earlier this year, so I know how miserable it is. And that was just one kid!
You poor thing. Try to relax and take care of everyone (easier said than done, I know). Sorry to hear it is now affecting you all. Feel better soon!!
Post a Comment