We are a HAPPY family!!!!

We are a HAPPY family!!!!

4.23.2009

Smarty Pants!!!!!

"Mom, I need help!"
This is a common phrase around our house so I didn't think too much of it when Charlie screamed it to me last night. However, this is what I found.

He was messin around instead of eating his dinner (we all finished 25 minutes ago). He put his feet through first, then his legs and so on and so on until he realized that his head wouldn't fit. What a little stinker. When I showed Ryan he loved the fact that I had to take a picture before I would help him. Of course I'm going to take a picture first, I also got the video camera. Mom of the year award is headed my way for sure.

5 comments:

Jen Gillespie said...

I definitely would have taken a picture first too! What kind of a mom would you be if you didn't document this for posterity...and your blog.

The Haucks said...

Hey, if he was smart enough to get himself into that situation, then it is only natural that you take pictures of it! Very Cute!

Van Wyk Family said...

That is too funny! I am the same way! If it is too cute or funny to pass up the pic comes first!

Debbie Murdock said...

Of course you got to take a picture first so you can remind them later in life when they have their own children what they used to do. I only have 1 kid that can verbally say Mommy I need your help and I can barely keep up with that one.

Laura said...

Uh...duh! You have to take a picture or how else could you blog about it. We need pictures!