Is anyone else as excited as I am for these babies?!?!?!?!?!?!
I don't know why but I was so overly excited about getting these last week and now we get to use them for the first time tomorrow. The kids are way excited too because they are in charge of sorting the recycling and now we don't have to do that anymore. Hooray for recycling!!!!!
I know, silly thing to blog about.......I'm a dork!!!







4 comments:
You aren't a dork! I have been looking forward to getting ours too! We even got an extra garbage can. Yeah!
You are not a dork! If you makes you happy then it is definitely worth blogging about!
well if you are a dork, then count me as one too. I was WAY excited to get the no-sort recyle can! I LOVE it so far..
You are a stupid dork...I want them! I have to drive my recyclables to the dump, because the guy that picks up our trash charges an extra $30 dollars or so for recyclables. I never thought I would miss Boise's waste system. Go BFI!
Post a Comment