We are a HAPPY family!!!!

We are a HAPPY family!!!!

7.29.2009

More Crazy Deals!!!!!!!!!

I LOVE Albertsons, can you tell?????

This was my recent purchase.
Should have cost:  $92.34

Here's what I got:
4 - 12 packs of Dr. Pepper
6 - 4 pack of double ply Angel Soft tp
6 - Sparkle paper towel
3 - boxes of whole fruit popsicles
3 - ready made Rhodes rolls
2 - packages of Wet Ones
4 - candy bars

I paid:  $10.13

Hooray!!!!!!!!!!!!!

P.S. I have lots more Dr. Pepper, but they were on different transactions. I was able to get each 12 pack for $0.31.

4 comments:

Melissa said...

AMAZING! Our Albertsons does not do deals this good. :( We are a captive auidenece and they know it.

Kristi said...

I know everyone was loving those tp deals; they were all out at most of my stores. I am jealous of you- All the Albertson's in Utah are going to be Associated Food Stores in the Fall. No more double coupons. :(

Debbie Murdock said...

WOOHOO Dr. Pepper...I know who's house I'm partying at! It still blows my mind how you get these great deals.

The Haucks said...

You are a superstar! $.31 for a 12 pack of Dr. Pepper is AMAZING! Nice work Lady!