We are a HAPPY family!!!!

We are a HAPPY family!!!!

7.29.2009

My good-lookin' boys!

My boys FINALLY got haircuts. I kept meaning to do and just seemed run out of time by the end of the day. I think it turned out pretty good. I sat them in a booster seat, gave them a popsicle and let them watch Backyardigans.

Charlie BEFORE: (not the best picture)
Charlie AFTER
Oscar BEFORE (he needed it so bad!)
Oscar AFTER
WHAT GOOD-LOOKIN' BOYS I HAVE!

5 comments:

Melissa said...

It always amazes me how much more grown up little boys look after a haircut. :) You have 2 little heartbreakers on your hands. :)

Undaunted said...

Great job momma! They look so hansome.

Retired and Happy said...

There are the best two little boys I know. You are doing great on the haircuts. We miss all of you and will be glad to see them again but are having so much fun here. Give them all a big hug for grandma and grandpa.

Wendy said...

nice job!

Laura said...

Do you think you haven't had time because you've been at Albertsons? Just kiddin' they both look great.