I don't think I have a major problem, but for some reason I cannot part with these . . . .

I only have about 4 empty ones right now that are not being used for their purpose. But I just can't seem to throw them out or recycle them. I just know the moment I do I will need them for something.
So, do you any of have any great ideas as to what these could be useful for? I would love to hear them.







7 comments:
The first thing that comes to mind is "craft storage" for the kids. scissors, crayons, markers, colored pencils, etc. You could always put one in the bathroom for the girls hair bows, ties, headbands, etc. Really, endless possibilities!!
(I have saved ALL of Rowan's formula cans since he was born. I have a huge black bag full- I know what you mean when you say you can't part with the tubs - I am having the same problem - I know I can find a use for them!)
Markers, stickers, craft items, like Heather said. Also small groupings of toys, like Little People people or a collection of construction toys. Divide your Legos by color or set if you bought specific sets of them...etc.
You could recover them with fabric and hot glue. Then you can use them for storring odds and end around the house without it looking like you have a feddish baby wipe cases. :D
Put plastic grocery bags in them and pull them out when needed. Put one in the car to use the bags for whatever when one is needed or for trash. I also used one in my game closet to use as a little storage container for the cards games instead of piling them on the shelf, I just ripped the lid off though.
Shauna had a really good idea. I was thinking crayons, nuts and bolts that sorta thing. In all honesty we keep one on every level of the house filled with wet wipes so we don't have to run all over creation looking for wet wipes.
You're so funny...we have a multi level home so eventhough I say 5 levels it's not that big because it just levels down.
I use them for crayons, but I love the idea for plastic bags too! Legos would clean up nicely in those too. And those formula cans would be so cute to mod podge scrapbook paper on and use it for a little gift tin.
Post a Comment