We are a HAPPY family!!!!

We are a HAPPY family!!!!

12.14.2009

Don't believe everything you read!

Ryan was in the paper today in the Life section!!!!!!!
Unfortunately it was mostly false. They used half of his information and the other half from the 2nd place contestant. Oh well, at least it's a cute picture. He doesn't eat pizza on Sunday and he doesn't weigh 225 lbs, he weighs in the 170s. Either way I am very proud of my hot husband who looks amazing. He gets to run in a race this weekend, he is so excited. Go babe!

6 comments:

Wendy said...

Those losers. Come on, get the info right!

By the way, Your family pics are cute. We took ours at the very same place! Its a great spot.

Mike said...

I'm glad you clarified that. I was impressed at how good he looked at 225! I was starting to feel real bad about myself.

Rebecca McNair said...

That is awesome about your husband! Loosing weight feels so good! Anyway, love all of your family pictures! They are so cute!

Laura said...

The paper always misquotes me too. Sorry. We're still so dang proud of you, and motivated to jump on your "loser" wagaon.

Marji Crummett said...

Unrelated comment - Emily and Cort are family. Ron and Court are cousins. Small world.

Mrs. Hauck said...

That is so annoying that the paper had it pretty much completely false! Some reporters they have there???!!!