So back in October my amazingly talented friend Ashlee took these pictures of my family. She did such a great job. We didn't get an amazing picture of all 4 kids together. It was our last picture and they were pretty much spent. Thank you Ashlee, I love them. My most favorite pictures I put on the side bar of my blog and the top.







these just made me laugh. We were over taking Ali pictures when the boys found a football and this happened. I can't believe she caught it on film.



(Charlie was not harmed)







6 comments:
I love the barn background in your pictures. They are super cute.
These are SUPER cute! How did I not know Ashlee was a photographer when we were in the ward?
They are great! Isn't Ashlee amazing! You have a bunch of great ones to choose from.
What great pictures! Of course, look who the subjects are and how could it go wrong?? Love you guys!
Cute! One of these days I will get Mike to cooperate and take family pictures.
Love the family pics! You got some wonderful ones of all the kids! Looks like you had fun too!
Post a Comment