We are a HAPPY family!!!!

We are a HAPPY family!!!!

12.01.2009

What we've been up to

We have been busy busy busy.......

a little gaming (ry, me, chops, erin and chris)
a lot of eating.....usually above the table (oscar with his cousins giorgina and nathan)
some nice conversations (Liv & Giorge)
a little bit of work (osc with grandpa head)
a time out or two
some napping (he NEVER does this by the way)
a LOT of destroying everything in sight (don't get me started).....he lost all my videos on our external hardrive.....grrrrr
some couponing (I paid $1.02 for all of this)
some picture posing (she is the most stylish in the family, thanks to her Aunt Laura for all the great hand-me downs)
and some chillin with my homies!!!!!
We had a great Thanksgiving break, how bout you? And if you are wondering why I have left out 2 of my children it's because they went to Twin Falls to visit.

4 comments:

Undaunted said...

We had a great Thanksgiving too. :) You all look great! Glad it was a wonderful break for you.

Debbie Murdock said...

GO BSU!!! You can take the girl out of Idaho but you can't take the Bronco out of the girl! Glad you guys had a great weekend!

Lindsey said...

Dang it, did I miss out on free juice! It looks like you guys had a great break. Cute pictures.

Laura said...

I love the Holiday season, there is so much too do and have tons of family fun.