Here are my birthday girls. We had a party for both the girls since their birthdays are so close together. Livy had to go to a doc in the box this morning, she wasn't feeling well. Turns out she had a double ear infection. Poor little birthday girl. The party was great though and she seemed happy.
Here are their pictures we take on their birthdays. I have kinda made it a habit to take the picture on the day of the party so I don't forget to do it. Livy was having a hard time holding still so we had to take several shots.
"no pictures please!"
Ali sat much better than Liv. And I realize that I am cheating a little and the 23rd hasn't even happend yet but I didn't want to forget to do it.
These girls were showered with gifts.
We got a visit from Uncle Toby. He is here for Christmas from Texas. Oscar had just woken up and they haven't seen each other in a year. He warmed up to him later and now they are great buds. This is who Oscar reminds me of, Toby was crazy when he was little too.
So much fun!
cute look, huh?
Ali blowing out her candles
She wanted an artist cake so we made a palette, but she didn't want it to be brown so we made it purple.
We got Livy's cake for free from Albertsons since it was her first birthday. I love FREE!
Dig in Livy!
going......
going.......
with a little help.......
almost.......
GONE!!!!!! (can I get a refill?)
I have never had a child eat that much cake before. Not joking, she practically ate the entire cake.
She was so funny to watch
does this look like a girl with a double ear infection?
Toby got to spend some time with Charlie, they were so cute!
Grandma Johnson from Twin Falls brought this for the kids to play with. It was a hit. It is a bean bag toss game made from a box, but instead of bean bags they used marshmellows wrapped in suran wrap.
The party was a big success and we all had so much fun together. Thank you to all the grandmas and grandpas and other family for coming and making this special.
One actual birthday down, 3 to go.
One birthday party down, 1 to go. (we do the boys together too)







2 comments:
Happy Birthday! Nik's got one on Monday, so I understand. ;)
I am thinking little Livy is going to be a big sugar lover :) Gotta love the girl who loves cake!
Post a Comment