This is what we're dealing with lately!!!!
My mom has found a handsome suitor. Yep, they are getting married!!!!!!!!!
They are so giddy in love right now, it's cute; a little much sometimes, but still cute. They are getting married June 5 so I might be checked out for the next few weeks, lots to do.
These are pictures we took yesterday for the announcement.
We went up to Hidden Springs to take these. It was a perfect day for pictures.
Don't they look so happy?
His name is Alvin Lines and as you can see from the invitation below, he is bringing lots of new family with him. We are all so excited for them.








14 comments:
I opened up your blog and saw a picture with your mom and dad...wait, thats not Tiff's dad, What? That's Brother Lines! How awesome that they are getting married! Congradulations Tiffany! Please let me know what you need for help, Id be happy to help. :)
YAY! I am so excited for your mom! And by the way she is looking GORGEOUS!
That is fantastic!!! Good for her! I hope the wedding goes well. And if you need me to watch the kiddies so you can do wedding stuff just let me know.
WOW Great News. Tell your mom Congrats!
I had know idea. That's exciting! Congratulations to her. Does he really have 17 children?
Looks like you had a blast on your cruise!
Craziness!!! Your mom looks so happy...but I have to ask is that Abrams Dad?????
sooooo cute!!!! you did a great job on the pictures. BEAUTIFUL!!! so jealous of the cruise. everyone needs to experience one in their life. fun fun fun! and parker college? awesome! that's where Dudley graduated from. i got to go to a seminar there. good luck to your brother. can't wait for the wedding!
2 of my favorite people in the world! I have no idea what I can do from here to help, but if there is anything let me know! :)
We are so glad for your mom and Brother Lines! They couldn't have picked a better day...my birthday.
So Awesome! Your mom is looking smokin' hot!!! What happy times for her and the whole family. Sounds like he's a well liked guy.
That is so great Tiffany! My mom was single for 13 years after my parents divorced, and she finally remarried 5 years ago - she found such a great guy and she is so so so happy! I am so happy for your mom! These great ladies deserve a great man around! He looks very sweet - excited for all of ya!
Your mom makes my dad SO happy! I can hardly wait to meet everyone at the wedding.
Tiffany, thanks for posting this. We are so excited!! It'll be fun to see you guys this summer!!
I am laughing right now because I am thinking about what Linds said that night we got together "please don't let your mom get married before me!" Well scratch that one.
How exciting, they look so gaga in love and soooo happy! Way to go! So Awesome!
Post a Comment