Is there anything this guy can't do??
Saturday was Ryan's birthday. He started the day with a 10K. He ran in the Great Potato with his big brother, Chris. They both did such an awesome job, they ran the whole way without stopping once.
I am so proud of him for doing this race and doing such an amazing job!
After the race Ryan and I went and got him some new running shoes and then did one of his favorite things. We looked at houses. We took about 2 hours and looked at the parade of Homes. I have never done that before, it was so fun. The rest of the evening was filled with church meetings because we had Stake Conference the next day.
What birthday would be complete without his very own set of glasses, thank you Ali!
Ryan is the most amazing person to me. He has such a fun personality, he loves his family with all he has and would do anything for them, he strives to be the best version of himself and encourages us to do the same. I don't know what I would do with this man in my life. Ryan literally saved me when we married and it has been the best 3 years of my life. Thank you Ryan for being so perfect for me. Happy Birthday sweetie! I hope you know how much I just adore you!







2 comments:
You are lucky Tiff! Ryan is perfect for you. I can see how much he loves you and his family. Tell Ryan Happy Birthday from his favorite family in Pocatello. Love you guys!
Happy Birthday Ryan!!! A 10k without stopping, nice! Hope he had a great birthday.
Post a Comment