We are a HAPPY family!!!!

We are a HAPPY family!!!!

5.27.2010

I scream for ice cream and a new haircut

I have a hard time cutting my girls' hair. I don't know why. The boy's hair I really don't care about cause we can always buzz it if I don't like it, but the girls hair makes me nervous and I usually just never cut it. I remember looking back at Ali's toddler pictures and thinking why on earth did I not cut her hair. She looked like she had a toupee on. Here is a picture of me and Ali when she was 7 months old. I should have just cut her hair.

Anyway, I decided to give Liv just a little trim the other day.
Here is her long hair before:
And here it is now:

I think it turned out cute. She has a little bit of a mullet look to her, but that's just how her hair looks. I'm trying to grow out the sides so it doesn't look that way. She has kind of a 70s look to her now. And she can see better too.
For family night the other night we had a special treat! The kids got spoiled with their very own cone. Oscar and Livy now ask for ice cream every day.



Livy was the winner for yuckiest. She has been winning a lot lately.

3 comments:

Debbie Murdock said...

As long as the girl can see that's all that matter. At least your husband take it upon himself and do it without your permission. The mullet is so back...Macey has a mullet too.

Laura said...

It does not look mullet-like at all from the pictures. Really. I'm so glad she can see. I know about the internal struggle of cutting baby girls hair. But, I was always glad when I did. They always looked so grown up after I did.

Tracy Nield said...

Livy looks so happy with her ice cream. She is getting so big. I can't wait to see everyone soon. Love you!